Process & Training Associate
Company: Great Lakes Advisory
Location: 100% Remote
Employment Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $60,000 + Yearly Bonus Based On Team Performance
Great Lakes Advisory:
Great Lakes Advisory is an operations agency based in Chicago, IL, but is 100% remote. We work with exciting businesses across all industries but focus heavily on Digital Marketing Agencies. Our clients are actively growing businesses that need to standardize their operations. That’s where we fit in; we build world-class training experiences and operational solutions that make it easier for our clients to onboard new hires, train more employees, and grow their business while ensuring their processes are followed-by-all.You will love it here if you exemplify our Core Values:
- Be the Guide to the Solution
- Effective Communication
- Extreme Ownership
- Keep It Simple and Fun
- Committed to Customer Happiness
- Empowered Problem Solvers
At Great Lakes Advisory, we run on EOS. That means as a member of this team, you will have a leader who:
- Gives clear directions
- Makes sure you have the necessary tools
- Acts with the greater good in mind
- Delegates appropriately
- Takes time to truly understand your role and how you can help the company
- Makes their expectations clear
- Communicates well
- Has effective meetings
- Meets one-on-one with you weekly for coaching
- Rewards and recognizes your performance
To learn more about our firm visit www.greatlakesadvisory.com.
We need a Process & Training Associate to help our Process & Training Leads with client projects. The ideal candidate is diligent, organized, process-orientated, very tech-savvy, and comfortable making independent critical decisions based on instructions.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with your assigned Process & Training Lead to complete client projects and deliverables.
- Extract best practices and instructions from Zoom recordings, email communication, and notes. Document all relevant instructions and notes from these conversations into the correct section of the client’s LMS account.
- Edit Zoom and in-person recordings or take screenshots using SnagIt. We record employee workflows/processes (I.E., This is how to check out a customer) through Zoom and in-person recordings. Create multiple video clips or screenshots from 60 to 90-minute Zoom recordings. Splice video files to edit out large pauses and back-and-forth communication between the client and Great Lakes Advisory. No need to edit audio or add visual effects. Finished video clips will only include 1 – 3 minutes of an employee explaining and walking through a process/workflow. Export video clips from iMovie, upload video clips to Vimeo, and embed the video in the LMS.
- Input URL links, create templates, and upload documents to the client’s LMS account.
- Create templates and forms to upload to the client’s LMS account.
- Take initiative to create relevant infographics, resources guides, and additional training materials based on training documents and process flows.
- Convert Microsoft Word documents to Adobe PDF and vice versa.
- Take screenshots of the workflow/process and upload them to the client’s LMS account.
- When applicable, perform research through Google searches to improve process/workflow documentation when the employee’s instructions are not clear.
- Maintain and update project progress in Asana.
- Meet regularly with P&T Lead regarding project progress and professional development.
You Bring (Experience & Qualifications):
- Strong written and verbal communication. Fluent English speaker.
- Background in Training Development or Education
- Excellent in Managing Projects and Comfortable Working Independently on a Project
- Experience training employees or creating training programs for employees.
- Knowledge of Standard Operating Procedures, Processes, and Operations
- Experience in organizing, compiling, formatting, and uploading written and visual content.
- Basic video editing skills. No need to edit audio or add visual effects.
- Ability to think critically and confirm that the documented workflow is complete and easy to understand.
- Creative in adding engaging images and GIFs for the end-user (client’s employees)
Technology We Use:
- iMovie, Final Cut Pro, or Adobe Premiere Pro
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Calendar)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- 16 GB Memory
- Working Computer Released in Last 5 Years
- Web Camera
- 100 GBs of Internet Speed
- 2 Monitors or 1 Widescreen Monitor (+32 Inches)
- Keyboard & Mouse